1. This product was obtained
by dissolving propolis in ethanol, purifying it from alcohol by
microencapsulation method and turning it into powder. It contains %30 pure propolis.
2. It does not contain alcohol, glycol, preserver and
3. The capsules used in products are totally herbal and have halal certificate. (Free of jelly)
4. Barcode No: 8682815947095
What is Propolis?
● The propolis is a resin-like bee product which is collected from pips and stems of the herbs by the bees and is rich for flavonoids and phenolic substances. It coIt contains flavonoids, which is active substance of many drugs with its rich chemical structure, antioxidants, substances having biological activity, and substances having antibiotic, antifungal and antiviral effects. For this reason, it is produced by bees to protect the hive against micro-organisms and external factors, to close the cracks in the hive with propolis and to ensure the sterilization of the hive. It contains 50% resin, 30% beeswax, 10% essential and aromatic oils, 5% pollen and 5% organic residues.
● Propolis is collected and
stored from the hive with special apparatus. However, as it is first collected,
it is not suitable for human use and the percentage of use in the human body in
its raw form is only 2%. Therefore, it must be extracted, that is, dissolved in
a suitable solvent. Harşena Extract Propolis Powder is obtained after
dissolving in ethyl alcohol, the best solvent of raw propolis, for the third
time in the world, and the first and only in Turkey, with the
microencapsulation method that we have developed and applied, by removing only
ethyl alcohol from the solution. In this way, it does not contain alcohol and
its nutritional content remains the same as with ethyl alcohol-based propolis.
● Recommended Use: Unless it is not recommended otherwise by an expert, it is recommended to use 1 capsule in a day.
● User Group: This product is suitable for the use by aged 11 and over.
● Storage Conditions: Store it at room temperature (22°C) with its lid closed. Keep away from high temperatures and sunlight. Keep away from children.
● Warning: Bee products may cause allergic effects on people with high allergic risk. Consult your doctor when you see an unexpected effect, during pregnancy and lactation periods and in cases of illness and drug use.
● Do not exceed the recommended daily portion.
● It is not a drug! It does not replace normal nutrition.